Friday, July 25, 2008

Fabric Addiction???




So, I had this realization about myself yesterday as I was sitting there on ebay refreshing a listing as it counted down the final minutes. I NEEDED this fabric (well, not this one here in the photo, I haven't received the newby fabric just yet)... I would just die if I didn't get it. The lightbulb moment happened where I thought, get a grip Shannon! You are a knit fabric addict. So, I decided today to take an inventory and organize them all. Let's just say the camera battery had to be recharged and I didn't get them all done today. I am in the process of uploading them neatly in Flikr. It's not like I have yards and yards of each of these... some are just little pieces. That makes it OK doesn't it? :) I am guessing I have about 40 more to take photos of which I will tackle tomorrow. It feels good to organize a bit and now I can keep track of what I have and what I need :) I hope to offer some semi-custom-pick-your-footie-fabric slots in the future and this will make it a little easier as well. Whew, say pick-your-footie-fabrics 3 times fast :)




So, here ya go :) Fabric Addicts Unite!

No comments: