Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Soap On The Way

I manage to do this every single time. I wait until the last minute to re-order soap and sure enough, I did it again. That doesn't seem to matter though as I can email Katie and she ALWAYS responds within minutes and tells me it is no problem. Saying Katie is fast is an understatement. So we currently are having more Love Spell being made up and instead of the Butt Naked scent this time (which I really DO love), we are going with Yuzu which is in the same family of scents in my opinion, but something different to offer and another scent that I really love.

If you are not familiar with Katie at Ewe Need It,( http://hyenacart.com/EweNeedIt/ ) check her out if you get a chance. Excellent products for wool and baby, and of course stellar customer service.

No comments: