Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Busy Week!


We have been running like crazy this week. Since we have had such heavy rains this year so far, going to the lake has been impossible. We invested in a $20 pool and it has been the best.thing.ever! The kids are living in it (along with tons of grass and dirt even after I told them to wipe clean before they got in it). I guess I was the only one as a kid that spent the whole time in the kiddie pool with a fish net scooping out ever single piece of debris. What can I say.... they are like their daddy. I took some time out to be Miss Domestic Super Woman yesterday and made up some cloth napkins. I found some fabric this weekend in cleaning out a closet and thought this would be great. We have not used paper towels in forever and were using dish rags which got the job done but were not too pretty. So I whipped up a dozen and they are great and the kids thought I was the coolest mom ever. Then I sewed buttons on 2 pairs of James' pants that had been popped off. I felt like I had accomplished something.


Then I had a complete website redesign. I had designed the original one myself and well.... you could tell. I can sew but don't have a clue when it comes to a professional web design so I left that up to the talented Cicily of August Afternoon(for design) and Michelle of Elemental Muse (for technical cart and hosting stuff). I am in love and should have done this from day 1.

No comments: